The Nebraska School Activities Association recently released the Spring 2009 Academic All-Star Award Recipients.
To be nomiated as an Academic All-Star, the student must meet the following leadership and scholarship criteria.
-A nominated student must be a varsity player or organizational leader who has played a significant role on the team or in the organizational activity during the seasons for which nominations are accepted.
-A nominated student must have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average, in all curricular subjects, of 93 percent or 3.7 on a 4.0-point scale or the equivalent.
-NSAA high schools or their cooperative sponsorship may nominate a maxiumu of two students per NSAA activity program.
Students recognized from Exeter-Milligan were:
Boys Track and Field
Girls Track and Field
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules