- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Skyline of Exeter continues to change
Now visible from outside of town, the new bin at the Farmer's Cooperative continues to grow and impact the skyline of Exeter. The bin will be 80 feet in diameter and 140 feet high when completed.
Cement trucks make daily trips to Exeter to fill up the rings, trucks on either side of the bin unload their payload into special lifts that draw them up and then they spin around placing the concrete around the three rings that make up the daily progress.
The bin will have over 200 pilings up to 70 feet deep. During construction over 575,000 pounds of rebar and steel will be placed in the 2600 yards of concrete that will be used.
The Cooperative expects to store 620,000 bushels in the new concrete tube.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 2:53 PM