The Bloodmobile in Exeter on Friday, June 26th collected 28 pints of blood for the American Red Cross.
The event, coordinated by Doris Hall and Ruth Ekeler, had 35 donors come with six deferrals and one non productive.
The ladies from the United Church of Christ in Exeter provided the lunch with Norm Yound, Sterling Dyer, Alva Smith and Butch Jansen serving as the unloaders. In the canteen were Elva McBride, Barb Becker and Dianne Hanson.
Mary Wince donated orange juice, Erma Adamson donated the cups, the First National Bank in Exeter donated napkins and the Exeter Care Center donated goodie bags and bottled water. Donating cookies were Cindy Carrigan, Pat Schoenholz, Eyvonne Johnson and Doris Hall.
Several donors reached milestones in their donations including Lynn Strate who earned a one gallon pin. Two gallon pins were earned by David Bristol, Anita Mueller and Kurt Kleinschmidt. Lois Thomsen received her four gallon pin.
Assisting as greeters were Bonnie Cudaback, Marci Manwarren and Tess Moor. Escorts for the afternoon event were Sharon Dyer, Frances Becwar and Evelyn Michl.
The next area blood drive will be held in Fairmont on Friday, August 28th noon to 5:30 p.m.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community