- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Now That's More Like It!!!!
If that doesn't make you want to don your suit and jump right in I don't know what will - ooops but we have to wait until the State inspectors clear the way and give the okay sign for the pool to open. Tentatively, the village board has set June 28th as an opening date with a grand opening on July 18th.
The bike racks are all in place for the tons of bikes that are expected this summer.
With the pool now full it looks like a beautiful glass sheen when the wind is still (oh, yeah, this is Nebraska, the wind is almost never still!).
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:18 AM