Mert Christiansen, pool contractor, points out the grout that was poured under the new stainless steel gutters on Wednesday. He explained that with the grout in place the rest of the pool can be poured along with the decking around the pool. The cement will have to cure for at least a month before the pool can be painted and readied for pool season. He accounts the excellent winter for the good progress the crew has made.
This photo shows the final section of the pool freshly poured. The zero entry area was poured Thursday morning along with the decking between the bathhouse and the west area of the pool.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community