Arbor Day is Friday, April 24th this year in Nebraska. For the Exeter Federated Woman's Club,
it has become a tradition to honor the new babies who were born since last years Arbor Day
by inviting them and their families to come to a party in their honor. This years observance will be held at the United Church of Christ Fellowship Hall at 10:00 AM. All of the honoree's family and friendsare cordially invited.
Exeter Woman's Club members and everyone in the community are welcome to come and enjoy
meeting these new babies. The second grade class from the Exeter School and their teacher, Mrs. Weber, will present a short program about Arbor Day. Members of the school administration, the Village board and the Woman's Club will also present a short program.
Seedling trees will be given to each family and the second grade students will also receive trees to be taken home to plant. A single larger tree will be planted in honor of all the babies of the 2008-2009 year.
Please feel welcome, everyone, to attend this celebration without further invitation. Bring along your cameras.
There will be extra trees available for children of past Arbor Day Celebrations, whose trees did not survive. These trees will be available by coming to the church on that day to pick up a new tree at about 10:45 or by calling 266-4461, or 266-4331, or 5763444.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community