- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Monday, March 23, 2009
Spring storm brings wind, hail to Exeter
Around 3:00 p.m. the high winds that plagued Exeter all day turned dangerous as a severe thunderstorm blew into town. A west bound semi with an empty cattle trailer turned over just west of town during the storm. The driver was transported in the Exeter Rescue Unit as a precautionary measure. Exeter Volunteer Fire Department was assisted by the Fillmore County Sheriff Department and the Nebraska State Patrol in traffic control. Randy Hitz of Hitz Towing out of York arrived at the scene to upright the vehicle.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 5:02 PM