Once again the Exeter Trunk or Treat was a huge success. This year the event was sponsored by the newly formed Exeter Community Club. Cars and trunks were lined up and down main street in Exeter and candy flowed freely. The Legion was open for everyone to enjoy free hot dogs, chips and drinks along with cotton candy. The Exeter-Milligan cheerleaders had hot chocolate for a free will donation and there was a Halloween photo booth for pictures. Many area businesses donated to the event including Generations Bank, Sweetwater Bar and Grill, and Casey’s. Spooky music played downtown while the kids went from trunk to trunk. Winners of the trunk decorating contest were Amanda Votipka for most creative for her “Average Joe” trunk and scariest decorations went JJ Hall for her creepy clown trunk. Prizes were gift certificates to Twisted Wrench and Sweetwater Bar and Grill.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community