The 6th graders at Exeter-Milligan are off to a great start this year! This group of students hit the ground running and it has been amazing to see what they have been able to accomplish so far this year. Throughout a typical school day, the students participate in lessons and activities in spelling, reading, math, language, science, social studies and writing. We have covered a wide range of material, such as the solar system, chemistry, ancient civilizations, fractions, decimals, and much more. Students also regularly take part in physical education, art, band, choir, guidance, library, and keyboarding. The students are also very excited about starting the health program, which will begin in January. Even though students are busy learning many different academic skills, we are also focusing on learning many social and organizational skills that will help prepare them for the Junior High level. This group has also had the privilege of being involved in many fun activities so far this year, such as Eclipse Day, Red Ribbon Week, Pep Rallies, and Homecoming festivities.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community