The Super Stars 3, Amarah Carr, Dravin Birkes, and Sophia Gilliam (back turned), work hard during their language class with Mrs. Kara Myers. Here, they are working hard at rewriting a 3-paragraph assignment about what places they would like to visit. After writing the first draft, the Stars work to fix any grammar errors such as spelling, capitals, and periods. They then read their work to the class and all work together to figure out what can be added to make their writing better. The final step in the writing process is to rewrite their rough draft and make a superb final copy. Other things they have learned this year in their language class are affixes, idioms, and dictionary skills.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community