- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Exeter-Milligan Elementary Presents "It's Showtime"
The students performed show tunes from "Annie," "The Wizard of Oz" and "The Lion King."
Exeter-Milligan Music teacher Angie Murphy opened the show directing the 5th and 6th grade band ensembles. The fifth grade band performed the "William Tell Overture" and "Let's Go Band." Together with the sixth grade they performed "American Patrol."
The sixth grade band did an excellent job on their performance of "Gonna Fly Now" and the "Theme from Our Director."
Mrs. Murphy presented the performance ribbons from the Bruning-Davenport Band Contest.
The third and fourth grade performed "La Boomba" on their boomwhackers and then the students who had participated in Sing Around Nebraska performed the song they learned.
The choir portion of the evening began with the entire elementary performing "Turn the Lights On!" before the kindergarten, first and second grade performed four songs from the musical "Annie."
The third and fourth graders performed songs from "The Wizard of Oz" concluding with "We're Off to See the Wizard."
The fifth and sixth grade classes performed songs from "The Lion King" with soloists including Anna Sluka, Kayla Geiger, Eli Johnson, Nick Hayek and Caitlin Murphy.
The concert finale included all graders performing "Dim the Lights Now!"
Guests were invited to enjoy the Elementary Art Show before and after the concert.