- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Saturday, August 3, 2013
What to recycle and where can I recycle it???
In Exeter, our recycling trailer holds:
Newspapers - not in any bags or tied
#1 - no lids, rinsed and smashed
#2 - no lids, rinsed and smashed
Tin cans - rinsed and smashed
aluminum cans - rinsed and smashed
cardboard - must be corrugated - no 12 or 24 pack boxes, no cereal boxes - you must be able to look on a cut edge of the cardboard and see wavy paper in between layers.
Where can I recycle things that I can't recycle in Exeter?
Here is a good site to recycle many things like computers, used oil, hazardous waste etc.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment