DON'T MISS OUT ON SOME GREAT EVENTS!!!
- Softball Tournament (contact Jacob Miller 402-710-8853)
- Karaoke - at John E's in downtown Exeter starting at 9 p.m.
- Car Show 10 -4 downtown outside John E's Sponsored by Exeter Chamber of Commerce
THIS EVENT IS FREE!!!!! Trophies and free entrance to the street dance will be awarded!!
- Games for the Kids from 10- 11:30 Downtown inside the beer garden area - Plinko, Bug Toss, Ring Toss, Duck Pond, Hat Walk and Lollipop Tree. Tickets are 2 for $1.00 LOTS OF PRIZES!!
- Softball tournament continues
- 9 - 1 Boy Scout Troop 270 of Friend (with Exeter members) will be having a concession stand at the Exeter Ball Field. They will have homemade bunza's, hotdogs, drinks and homemade desserts!
5 p.m. - 1 a.m. Exeter Volunteer Fire Department BBQ, Beer Garden and Street Dance!!
With two live acts - Rusty Nichol playing from 5 - 9 and Timmery and Joe from 9 -1 a.m.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community