- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Monday, December 14, 2009
Caroling time of the year
A group of Exeter residents caroled around town Sunday evening despite the icy mist falling and the slick conditions. They brought cheer to residents at the Exeter Care Center as well as individuals around town and delivered plates of cookies. At the Care Center they met up with the youth group from Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church at caroled together. After braving the chilly weather they all enjoyed supper at the United Methodist Church.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:18 PM