& RECYCLING EVENT
Tuesday, December 1st
East bullpen-10th & F Streets, Geneva
The event is open to households, businesses, schools,
government entities, and not-for-profits in Fillmore County.
Electronics that can be collected:
CPUs and Monitors
Desktop Printers/Fax Machines
Televisions, VCR/DVD/Stereo Components
FEE - 15¢ per pound
Electronics will be weighed and fees collected
at the time of drop-off.
Everything from the electronics collection will be recycled except wood.
This event is funded by WasteCap Nebraska through a grant provided by the Nebraska
Environmental Trust Fund with the cooperation of the Trailblazers RC & D, Fillmore
County Development Corporation and Fillmore County.
This is your chance to get rid of old, broken, non-usable electronics!
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules