According to Exeter United Methodist Church history book “A Journey in Faith”, the south window was provided by the G.A.R. (Grand Army of the Republic) and the W.R.C. (Women’s Relief Corp) in 1905.
Lately the storm windows have clouded and some of the glass has chipped so the church executive committee decided that it was time for some restoration. This reconditioning effort was paid for through donations and memorial funds and the work was done by Classic Art Glass Co. out of Omaha. According to Steve Rhodes, chair of the executive committee of the church, "The lead was getting bad. The windows needed a good reconditioning after 100 years."
See the full story at http://www.pioneerpub.com/sentinelinsert.html